An Information Security Management System (ISMS) provides a systematic approach to managing sensitive information in order to protect it. It encompasses employees, processes and information systems.
ISO 27001 defines comprehensive requirements for an ISMS that deals with all the technical and human aspects of information security in all its operational processes. It ensures the selection of adequate security controls that protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
If you’ve been tasked with the creation and implementation and certification of ISMS, then talk to us! We provide gap audits, generation of Information Security Management System and documentation, internal audits, and training. Our experience provides the clients with a sound, easy to use System, with very few (and often no) issues identified by the Registrars at the certification audit.
Some of the benefits of implementing the ISO 27001 standard are as follows:
- Brings your organization to compliance with legal, regulatory, and statutory requirements.
- Increases vendor status of your organization.
- Increase in overall organizational efficiency and operational performance.
- Minimizes internal and external risks to business continuity.
- ISO 27001 certification is recognized worldwide.
- Significantly limits security and privacy breaches.
- Provides a process for Information Security and Corporate Governance.
- Reduces operational risk while threats are assessed and vulnerabilities mitigated.
- Provides your organization with continuous protection that allows for a flexible, effective, and defensible approach to security & privacy.
The methodology that we adopted to implement ISO 27001 for our customers is simple and self-explanatory:
- Understanding Business Functions
- Team building and training
- Asset Management
- Risk Assessment
- Risk treatment plan
- Documentation preparation and review
- Internal Audit
- Registration assistance
Your ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System set-up by Crystalline enables you to demonstrate high levels of information security when bidding for international contracts or expanding locally to accommodate new business. Regular assessments by Crystalline help you to continually use, monitor and improve your information security management system and processes.
The professionals at Crystalline are certified lead auditors who have performed hundreds of ‘value added’ audits throughout India, and have a wide variety of technical expertise. Our auditing experience has shown what techniques and systems are effective and which are value added. Our service enables clients to realize numerous benefits, including increased quality and productivity, reduced, costs, superior quality image, and enhanced competitive strength in local, national, and international markets.